halo…. Today I having Cognitive Processes and Problem Solving 1…. This module is much more easy, fun and interesting then the pass few days’ modules. Cos this module is abt how you solve problems that you dunno… like teaching you some skills that allow you to get the final products while you dunno any facts abt the problems…. The faci was quite good la…. But is onli when he is having the 3rd meeting, he looks quite fierce and gave some sarcastic comments that make use felt no reali veri happie…. Hahaxx…
Today firx time saw my daily grades for the past few day modules… I got B for both of my Basic Sciences 1 and Enterprise 1…. Now onli left with ytd Cognitive Processes and Problems Solving 1 and Computing and Mathematical Methods 1 haven come out onli…. Haha… the faci gave some motiving comments abt me which made me felt happie… I thought that my Enterprise faci dun like me, but he still gave me a B… luckily…
Can some 1 tell me how fast can a person to fall in love to a person that he/she dunno??? Why so fast… today on my way back home I took the MRT… guess who I met…I met Theresa lehx… so change a lot le… almost can’t recognize her le… haha… I also saw that 2 ppl… Ester & Ivan… haha… Ivan really send her home lor… so fast… its been 2 days not seeing Mun How and XYW they all le… cos we busy… and they went home quite early…. Hahaxx… getting my Medical Report soon… hope that my body will be good…. Haha jia you jia you….
haven>3